We will be up-dating this list each week and hope it inspires you to consider how you or others might join the journey on this road to recovery. We will be having a workday each month as well as take on a Sharefest Project.
Consider joining with us.
Feb 17th 2014
• Washer & Dryer (that work)
• Refrigerator (Size specific – width 33”-34”)
• Twin bed sheets, blankets comforters
• Bath Towels
• Computer Desktop & Printer (w/Ink)
• Pool services: train our residents to maintain the pool.
• Christian 12 Step friends; Do you go to meetings or a Celebrate Recovery group? Let us know!
Save the date:
• Workday: March 1st at HR 9AM-noon contact Dan@Kingsharbor.org for address
• Workday: April 5th 9AM-noon (location to be determined)
• ShareFest: Saturday May 3rd More info to come!
We are a 501-c3 non-profit corporation dedicated to helping addicts and alcoholics transition from addictive and compulsive behavior to a life of freedom;The Life that Jesus Christ freely offers.
Christian Community-Sober Living Homes providing immersion into life giving community. Harbor Rock Recovery is also serving the community with Recovery Resources that include:
1.) Education on addiction
2.) Biblical coaching and counseling
3.) Intervention services